*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Kahuna Big Stick Classic 5' 0" features a fiberglass wrap giving ultimate durability and long lasting use. You can't go wrong with the Classic 5' Big Stick Classic.
The Kahuna Big Stick Board Riding Paddle is a patent pending product. The Kahuna Big Stick is designed to allow riders to smoothly "paddle" their way with big strokes on a longboard. The idea is to take a big stroke by beginning the stroke with a "pull" on the pavement and transition to a "push" so that you get a full stroke. Not only does the Kahuna Big Stick give a great upper body and cardiovascular workout, it helps save the knees and feet from the constant kick of pushing a longboard.
Here are some of the design benefits:
- solid, form fitting, solid wood cherry and ash handle for ultimate comfort
- lightweight Douglas Fir shaft with a gentle taper towards the handle
- gentle oval shaft shape to give that ultimate feel in a paddle
- various fabric prints (always changing) are fused in the shaft for an incredible look
- the entire shaft is layered in fiberglass to give added strength
- the tip is designed with dual high performance rubber contacts to allow for ultimate grip, durability and feel as you paddle on the pavement. The rubber contacts are able to be rotated to maximize use (replacement contacts are available)
- an added high performance foam is encased in the tip to provide additional vibration dampening to keep the ride smooth
- the overall tip design provides a slight spring as you transition through the stroke